воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

boston ma rowes wharf




Hi everybody (Thereapos;s really no one who follows my journal -.-;) So. I went to Homecoming with a super-cute guy named Kevin, and we had fun, and he poked me with a safety pin all night long XD He would like touch my leg and I would be like apos;Your hands are cooooldapos; and he would laugh and then like touch my arm or something.

I needed a jacket xP

My dress was really pretty...an ivory dress with like tiers and all. For some reason, I dreamed I was wearing it over my jeans last night...0_o

I also dreamed I got my belly button pierced. It was awesome. Iapos;ve been wanting to pierce it for a while, and my best friend is getting hers pierced, so maybe the dream was a sign...

Ok, bored of writing. C-ya

~Rei

cheapest miami package vacation, boston ma rowes wharf, boston ma rumor, boston ma saint, boston ma self catering.



Комментариев нет: